Oh, how I love a Cheese Board. I arrange a cheese or two with some fabulous crackers and a bit of fruit when it’s just us at home, and it’s an absolute must-have when we have folks over. It’s so easy to serve a ton of people too: more friends = more goodies + a bigger board!
So when the folks at Crunchmaster asked me to create a recipe using their crackers (which are certified Gluten-Free and allergen-friendly), I was all in. Then I decided to make a Cheese Board for everyone: including my dairy-free friends.
I love the Sea Salt Multi-Grain flavor, so I obviously (selfishly) included those, and I think the Rosemary Olive Oil Seed crackers pair well with cheese and wine, so I added those in the mix. Then I used a couple of my favorite vegan cheeses from Miyoko’s Kitchen: Sweet Cream Strawberry and Mt. Vesuvius Black Ash. I finished up with some gorgeous local blackberries and apricots, poured some wine, and opened the door for my friends.
Allergen friendly cheese board
- Crunchmaster Sea Salt Multi-Grain Crackers
- Crunchmaster Rosemary Olive Oil Seed Crackers
- Cheese of choice I used Miyoko’s Kitchen Sweet Cream Strawberry and Mt. Vesuvius
- Fresh fruit to complement the chees
- Arrange the crackers, cheeses and fruit artfully on a board (I like marble or slate, both are easy to clean and the cheese stays cool). Serve.
*use quantities to accommodate the number of guests you have. the board I made The good folks at Crunchmaster supplied compensation and crackers for this post.