Oh, how I love a cheese board. I'll arrange a cheese or two with some fabulous crackers and a bit of fruit for an elegant snack or a light supper. When we have folks over, cheese boards are an absolute must. It's so easy to serve a ton of people. More friends = more goodies + a bigger board! So, when the folks at Crunchmaster asked me to create a recipe using their crackers (which are certified gluten-free and allergen-friendly), I was all in. I decided to make an Allergen-Friendly Cheese Board that everyone could enjoy, including my dairy-free friends.
I love the Sea Salt Multi-Grain flavor, so I obviously (selfishly) included those. I think the Rosemary Olive Oil Seed crackers pair well with cheese and wine, so I added those in the mix. Then, I used a couple of my favorite vegan cheeses from Miyoko's Kitchen: Sweet Cream Strawberry and Mt. Vesuvius Black Ash. I finished up with some gorgeous local blackberries and apricots, poured some wine, and opened the door for my friends. Cheers!
Allergen-Friendly Cheese Board
- Crunchmaster Sea Salt Multi-Grain Crackers
- Crunchmaster Rosemary Olive Oil Seed Crackers
- Cheese of choice I used Miyoko’s Kitchen Sweet Cream Strawberry and Mt. Vesuvius
- Fresh fruit to complement the cheese
- Arrange the crackers, cheeses and fruit artfully on a board. I like to use a marble or slate slab. Both are easy to clean and the cheese stays cool. Serve.
Let Us Know What You Think