Lbs Lost- 32
- Headaches – None.
- Sleep – Good!
- Energy – Great, he even went to the gym today!!
- Stomach Pain – None
- Motivation –His motivation is high!!
- Hunger – The day off really helped with his motivation, energy and hunger!!
Lbs lost- 23
- Headaches – None!!
- Sleep – Great until I was awoken by a sick kid at 3:30AM!!
- Energy – Finally got the chance to exercise today and I feel so much better!!
- Stomach Pain – I had some bloating and stomach discomfort today.
- Motivation – Much better, I think the depression was brought on by 4 days out of the gym.
- Hunger – I have been hungry.
So I was awoken this morning by my son standing next to my bed staring at me and reeking of vomit!! Between my motivation wavering on this diet and a sick kid I figured it was over for me today. But I am happy to say I DID IT!!! It actually turned out to be a great day, he wasn’t actually sick (no fever, no continuous stomach pain). I even made it to the gym and what a difference that made!! I feel a ton better, I think mentally I was drained. So I am still hungry, I found it more difficult to get through my kettlebells class tonight but I am glad I went.
Oh and I have a new favorite recipe to share!!
1 cup of spinach
A little strawberry goes a long way to sweeten the juice!!
17 days down 43 to go!!
Beth and Ryan